Benefits of Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil

Posted by CRPHEALTH on 17th Jun 2019

What is Full Spectrum CBD Oil?

Pure natural oil extracted from the hemp plant contains various cannabinoids and compounds that are inherent in the plant. Unlike synthetic or isolated cannabinoids, full spectrum hemp also provides a range of essential vitamins, fatty acids, fiber, chlorophyll, flavonoids, terpenes, and protein.

Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive compound with many benefits. It comprises 90% of the cannabinoid content found in extracted full spectrum hemp oil. The other 10% includes cannabiniolic acid (CBDa), cannabigerol (CBG), tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabinol (CBN). All these compounds have been found, through extensive research, to have various therapeutic benefits for health and wellness, especially relating to several chronic illnesses.

Health benefits of full spectrum CBD Oil

1. Natural pain reliever

Pain relief is perhaps the most well known benefit of CBD oil. Certain chronic diseases are the cause constant pain. The usual medical remedy has been painkiller prescriptions, which has resulted in some concerns, especially dependence, addiction, and increased tolerance, evidenced by the ongoing debate on the use of opioids. CBD is a safer alternative which can bring relief to patients who have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, spinal injury, Lyme disease, and almost all conditions where the pain is an ever-present discomfort. Lately, there has been continuing debate among patient groups and some medical institutions about switching to more natural remedies such as CBD. Current 

anecdotal and scientific evidence points to CBD being a powerful pain reliever without negative side effects.

2. Anxiety reduction

Full spectrum CBD hemp oil has been shown to possibly relieve anxiety symptoms. The medical journal Neurotherapeutics, a peer-reviewed academic publication, has stated that CBD mitigates the anxiety condition. Specific receptors trigger fear and anxiety in the brain. Natural hemp oil interacts with these receptors to stop anxiety signals from being broadcast by the receptors.

It is because of its effectiveness in relieving the anxiety that CBD oil has vast potential as a possible agent that can make life much more bearable for sufferers of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).

3. Nausea relief and appetite booster

The THC inherent in full natural spectrum CBD oil has been proved to possibly relieve nausea and vomiting. 

4. It may aid in the management of cancer

CBD may aid in the management of cancer symptoms. According to a review in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, full spectrum hemp oil seems to alter multiple cellular pathways through which tumors develop in various types of cancers. In this regard, CBD has vast possibilities due to its advantages over conventional treatments, which include;

Low toxicity

The fact it is non-invasive

Absence of psychoactive side effects

5. Alleviation of Alzheimer’s disease symptoms

Full spectrum hemp oil has shown promise in alleviating the onset of Alzheimer’s disease syptoms. CBD has a neuroprotective effect on the brain, protecting nerve cells from damage and degeneration. It is thus able to reduce some neurological health issues such as insomnia, seizures, brain fog, and hormonal dysregulation.

While there is still a lot more to be studied and researched about the benefits of full spectrum hemp CBD oil, some of its benefits are already proven or shown. If you are a sufferer of a condition that induces constant pain, you can be a satisfied beneficiary of CBD oil. Maybe you have been on the synthetic pain remedies, and you have developed tolerance. Remember, no CBD oil product is a cure for any disease. All statements made above are not to be taken as medical advice. Try the full spectrum hemp CBD oil. The quality of your life will improve.